Deanie’s Seafood is a locally owned seafood restaurant beloved by locals as New Orleans’ favorite place to find the freshest, tastiest Louisiana Seafood. Located in Bucktown and the French Quarter, for over 50 years we’ve been serving huge portions of the best boiled, broiled and fried seafood in New Orleans, receiving countless accolades including features on the Food Network and a Zagat food and service rating of “very good to excellent.” Deanie’s is currently looking to fill various positions within the Deanie’s Restaurant Group with experienced food professionals. We are seeking candidates who have a love for the local food and culture, are team players and, most importantly, enjoy serving others.
Deanie’s Seafood in the French Quarter is looking for an experienced Kitchen Manager who, under the direction of the General Manager, works to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the kitchen, supports a good working environment and maintains our high standards for food quality and service. Ideal candidate will have several years of experience in a high volume restaurant.
1. Manage and Motivate BOH team
2. Ensure company policies and procedures are met
3. Schedule and appoint tasks and responsibilities to kitchen staff as directed by the GM
4. Inventory, ordering and upholding kitchen sanitation and maintenance
5. Control costs by constantly training and educating team members
6. Attends weekly management meetings
7. Supervises and participates in the preparation and serving of food.
8. Assumes responsibility for checking that all equipment in the kitchen area is in safe, working condition, and notifies the proper authority when repairs or replacements are needed.